The Fishermens Cottages are a beautiful selection of cottages set in the heart of Broastairs in Kent
Airbnb "Super Host" status for the last 5 years
We would like to thank all of our customers for their kind feedback in helping us to achieve this award over the past 5 years.
Our properties include:
- Smuggler's Cottage in Church Square, Broadstairs
- Pickwick’s Place in Church Square, Broadstairs
- Barnaby’s Lodge in Union Square, Broadstairs
- Sandpiper cottage in Union Square, Broadstairs
- Old School Mews Shutler Road, Broadstairs
- Bay Cottage in Harbour Street, Broadstairs
- Fagin's Den in Church Road, Broadstairs
- Old Anchor Cottage in Union Square, Broadstairs
Why choose The Fishermen's Cottages?
- We provide a personal service with over 30 years in hospitality
- We really enjoy making sure that all of our customers have a great stay, with 5-star customer care at all times.
- We pride ourselves that we have the finest cottages in the best locations.
- Friendly support is always available, 7 days a week via telephone, text or email. We are always here to help.
- We believe that everyone deserves a break so we have competitively priced our cottages and offer you commission-free rates.
What makes our Cottages unique?
- One of the greatest things about our cottages are the unique characteristics each cottage has to offer plus each cottage is so close to all the lovely beaches and amenities you need for your holiday.
- Broadstairs has seven sandy beaches for you to explore all within walking distance.
- Broadstairs really is the perfect bolthole for a wonderful holiday all year round.
- If you fancy something different, why not try our new cottage Fagin’s Den, the first themed Dickensian cottage in the UK.
- All of our cottages are dog-friendly.